ancient indicator ...

If you have an idea post it here
niko

ancient indicator ...

Post by niko »

With how fast many of us age our crits and use YPs, any chance we could get an age/ancient indicator on the main game window? Or even just add it to the 'list stats' output at the very end would be nice.

It just gets annoying to constantly pull up skills/stats windows or do 'list self' and have to scroll back to find out your current age... especially when playing multiple crits.

xaph

Re: ancient indicator ...

Post by xaph »

Also it would be handy to know how far into a certain age you are but that might be asking too much. I generally pull it up every now and again to see when I turn 'Very Old' so I can guage how much hunting I can squeeze in before ancient/yp time. It's a bit of a nuisance but there are more important things to work on in terms of drakkar tweaking I guess.

Martialarts

Re: ancient indicator ...

Post by Martialarts »

xaph wrote:Also it would be handy to know how far into a certain age you are but that might be asking too much. I generally pull it up every now and again to see when I turn 'Very Old' so I can guage how much hunting I can squeeze in before ancient/yp time. It's a bit of a nuisance but there are more important things to work on in terms of drakkar tweaking I guess.

I agree something other then pains shooting down my arms..
The MA
DEATH IS SWEET