Omni, Possible new Pally skills

If you have an idea post it here
Eclipz

Omni, Possible new Pally skills

Post by Eclipz »

Alright this is probably way out of my area, but i have spent alot of time thinking about new skills for a paladin since Drakkar is "Filling" out the skills.

List of possible skill names and attributes

Divine strike - 2 swings - Ontop of weapon damage it causes 600-700 (holy) damage per strike Or adds a Damage over time on the crit that stacks up to 3 times (1st stack 75-100 damage per round, 2nd 110-150, 3rd 160-200) for 8 rounds and can be "Renewed" with a successful attack

Holy Retribution - Improved parry - increase the chance to riposte - has a chance to riposte if quirk has not yet been obtained increase AC slighty - can not use parry and holy retribution together

Blessed Aura - Open to interpretation - Adds an Aura of Good(holy) around the paladin that has the chance to damage E/e crits around him every 3 rounds, 50 health is granted to the party every 4 rounds

Judgement of the gods - 3x3 AOE - low damage 100-200 per round for 15 rounds

More coming as i think of them, who knows maybe one with pique your interests.

Eclipz
Last edited by Eclipz on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eclipz

Re: Omni, Possible new Pally skills

Post by Eclipz »

Paladins Sarifice - Hp/stat/alingment loss - Recovers lost xp/skill from an eat on the player ( something like stone to flesh), Possibly have it low hp cost 1-2 hp allows for a % of xp and % of skill to be gained back, takes alingment to n/n.

Call of the Righteous - Group Ultraboost - Stuns 2 rounds longer then ultraboost, Extremely Stressful, Lasts longer then ultraboost by 20 rounds.

Holy intervention - Chance to protect party member from a killing blow - Allows paladins the chance while in combat to parry off a blow that would normally kill a party member within a 3x3 hex of the paladin, paladin sarifices all defenses to save said party member.

Final judgement - 2 swings, can not be parried or blocked - Focus's all of the paladins training into a awe-inspiring blow, 1k holy damage is added on top of this damage and causes a bleed effect for 5 rounds - Extremely Stressful

Eclipz

Re: Omni, Possible new Pally skills

Post by Eclipz »

Last Rite's (Spelling) - Frenzy type effect - Gives the paladin a possible 2 extra swings for 40 rounds.

Hammer of the Gods - WhirlWind effect (Improved MultiStrike) - Paladines with weapons that extend beyond one hex reach are granted a 3x3 hex Multistrike, Those with same hex weapons get 2 strikes instead of one per each apponent hit.

This one will catch me some lip i garuntee it....

Healing Waters of Marrs - Improved healing touch - 2.5k heal, increase ac for 5 rounds, purges poision and diease. highly stressful