Fullscreen Version?

If you have an idea post it here
Jimbob

Fullscreen Version?

Post by Jimbob »

How bout a fullscreen version of drakkar? instead of the little screen. i know id appretiate it

Migam

Re: Fullscreen Version?

Post by Migam »

If you could choose what is seen (sack, belt, etc), that would be nice. I need those for quick twig-outs ;) .

I wish Drakkar FE was scaleable (?). It's windowed now but I'd like to for ex: pick what I want to see (paperdoll, belt, etc) then be able to adjust the window and have it changed proportionately with a range of full screen to quarter-size. If not that way, have the option to choose size of every facet of FE... not just sack, belt, pouch. No reason for paperdoll to take up so much of screen (but I need it visible to avoid the oops of forgetting I'm not geared for agi in the wrong spot ;) . Maybe also add size and location of window to prefs. The ability to choose to have Lobby always on top like irc can't hurt.

An old suggestion I made was somehow adding a tiny convo scroll with only player text visible. I have Abridged Combat messages kept clear as it helps to know when something actually sees me and misses rather than wait for death to prove it. With 20 Dornar crits attacking, it's easy to miss someone asking me if they can play through and kill Merkon. All it takes is one glance away to miss the request and lead to misunderstandings. Of course, the day I grow my MA, all those dodges, etc will also become annoying as they fill even more text space.

EDIT: Oh btw, welcome back Jimbob :)
Starfire: There are two wolves fighting in each man's heart. One is Love, the other is Hate.
Ghost: Which one wins?
Starfire: The one you feed the most.
---Pathfinder

Cyric

Post by Cyric »

Migam wrote:The ability to choose to have Lobby always on top like irc can't hurt.
How about this one? Those of us who use full screen (and high res 1600x1200) would like to see the lobby option of "always on top" like mirc :mrgreen:
Cyric

--Coming to you live from the Supreme Throne

nunnbt473

Post by nunnbt473 »

I am particularly fond of the idea of having different sizes for every window or having it completly scalable.

I am almost madly in love with the idea of having a filter for the chat for All, combat, player, shouts, talking, commands ... or something along those lines.
----------
Just say no to fate cards.