Ideas for the future

If you have an idea post it here
Baddog

Ideas for the future

Post by Baddog »

First i've been back in for about 6 months now, and i'm getting close to time to move on again, but it's been a lot of fun revisiting the game, as it was my first and like that first girl you never forget:)

People still really good in the game, always helpful and that goes a long way to make the game fun to play. The new content was a little linear...as you were kind of tube locked into which way you had to go to progress, unlike old nork, aleria and cob, there was limited exploring.
The upgradable weapons is a great idea, I thought that was interesting and gave you something else to do. I'm on 14 on momar and without help on pads kind of stuck, so this means I wait till I can leach on with a guild doing or I don't move up, my guys are mostly gone now, so we don't have people in that far to help. This tending to burn me out leveling on the one level, even though i can keep moving up i'm starting to not see the point of it.

All that was so I could suggest:

You can't really make old nork work with new content anymore, cob hurt it for being fun nl has wiped out nork and cob. So next expansion i'd reccomend would be a restart of game for old nork...no cob no nl. Tighten the experience like you did in the beginning and run it. I realize you might not be able to do this depending on your resourses, but that is the only way to revitalize the game and give others the same fun of exploring nork we had in the beginning.

As time progresses you could open aleria then cob and last an expanded nl up with modifications to them to make them independant. So if you move to aleria you can't go back into nork again. If you go into cob you can't return to aleria.....if you move into nl you can't go back into cob.

I"m sure a lot would not want to do this and would stay with this game, but i'd think there would be a lot of players would like to attack the old worlds again with any mods you stuck in and it would give new guys the chance to enjoy a game that had a lot of content that has survived many years.

This might well be wishful thinking on my part and if your not making enough revenue to support might not be something you would want to do, but I can always dream(g)

Vsari

Replying to Topic 'Ideas for the future'

Post by Vsari »

Good idea.

I myself am still waiting on class models :). Already in the game just port them over to the players .