leaders that use IRC

If you have an idea post it here
felixice

leaders that use IRC

Post by felixice »

any leaders here agree on getting a channle registerd in irc for our meetings and have a mars bot on it and evry guild leader opped on mars with lvl 499 and the channle be call #meeting when we use it we go in we set set a password and we take it off when were done i think it will be eser then register ing a bunch of channles for meetings :D what do you think if your a guilds leader then reply if not then please dont reply inless your a sysop or a guild leader:D

Mars
Admin
Admin

Replying to Topic 'leaders that use IRC'

Post by Mars »

Sysops don't use mIRC. We have 99 channels to choose from in the game lobby, if we want to have a meeting, we pick a channel.

felixice

Post by felixice »

i know that but sysop can post any were:P

PieterPost

Post by PieterPost »

I sure hope your attempt at being this forum's newest joke is deliberate.

Nemmy

Darge
Title: The Raging Storm

Post by Darge »

Originally posted by Mars_Sysop

Sysops don't use mIRC. We have 99 channels to choose from in the game lobby, if we want to have a meeting, we pick a channel.
No wonder you always answer my pm's in irc with "Invalid Command"
SIN
My father was a wolf, I'm a kinsman of the slain, Sworn to rise again
I will bring salvation, punishment and pain, The hammer of hate is our faith
Power and dominion are taken by the will, By divine right hail and kill

trav: you bad bad girl

felixice

Post by felixice »

Originally posted by PieterPost

Nemmy

lmao no u just dont know how to use the commands or u dont have the accses lvl for the command

Migam

Post by Migam »

Originally posted by felixice

Originally posted by PieterPost

Nemmy

lmao no u just dont know how to use the commands or u dont have the accses lvl for the command

I see he's not the only one :|
Starfire: There are two wolves fighting in each man's heart. One is Love, the other is Hate.
Ghost: Which one wins?
Starfire: The one you feed the most.
---Pathfinder

Drewstr

Post by Drewstr »

I'm not a guild leader.. but I can still laugh like there is no tommorow..

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Auramancer
That WOLF is up to something SINister.

Stormwind

Replying to Topic 'l

Post by Stormwind »

any leaders here agree on getting a channle registerd in irc for our meetings and have a mars bot on it and evry guild leader opped on mars with lvl 499 and the channle be call #meeting when we use it we go in we set set a password and we take it off when were done i think it will be eser then register ing a bunch of channles for meetings :D what do you think if your a guilds leader then reply if not then please dont reply inless your a sysop or a guild leader:D
Felixice,

Some suggestions:

1. If you want to make a post and have any chance of being taken seriously, take a minute to spell things correctly and use some punctuation.

2. Before making suggestions of this scope, you should at the minimum have a good knowledge of the game and have explored a fair portion of the lands.

3. Start a guild and run it for a couple of years. If you can get them to listen to you and respect you for that length of time, then maybe you can try getting other guild leaders and guilds to listen to what you have to say. That's a big maybe too.

4. You may want to take a break from making posts for a while. New players have little credibility to begin with, you're far into the negatives at this point.

I don't say this to poke fun, just trying to spare you more ridicule and impart a little wisdom.

-Stormwind

Edit: typo.
Last edited by Stormwind on Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you."

felixice

Post by felixice »

Originally posted by Stormwind

Felixice,

Some suggestions:

1. If you want to make a post and have any chance of being taken seriously, take a minute to spell things correctly and use some punctuation.

2. Before making suggestions of this scope, you should at the minimum have a good knowledge of the game and have explored a fair portion of the lands.

3. Start a guild and run it for a couple of years. If you can get them to listen to you and respect you for that length of time, then maybe you can try getting other guild leaders and guilds to listen to what you have to say. That's a big maybe too.

4. You may want to take a break from making posts for a while. New players have little credibility to begin with, you're far into the negatives at this point.

I don't say this to poke fun, just trying to spare you more ridicule and impart a little wisdom.

-Stormwind

Edit: typo.

ok thanks stormwind i'll try