More slots?

If you have an idea post it here
Wolverine2

More slots?

Post by Wolverine2 »

I have an idea that maybe members should get even more crit slots,only about 2-3,not like 4-5,could this be possible if more people suggest it?post what you would think about it to have more than 4 crits here:sarc

Buzzer

Replying to Topic 'More slots?'

Post by Buzzer »

I think this could be a perk for a paid account. 6 slots would be good.

Migam

Post by Migam »

I suggested this years ago... nada.

Though I see how much time I split between 4 slots already when I could have focused on 1 or 2... oh well, my choice.
Starfire: There are two wolves fighting in each man's heart. One is Love, the other is Hate.
Ghost: Which one wins?
Starfire: The one you feed the most.
---Pathfinder

Wolverine2

Post by Wolverine2 »

sorry for taking idea,i still think it would be cool though to have 6 slots,that way,you aint narrowed down to only a few classes

Migam

Post by Migam »

Not a problem; this idea isn't unique anyway. In Legends of Kesmai, there were 5 slots and 6 classes. Since not many played fighter class, I could play each of the rest. In Drak, I often RR since I'd like to try another class and no slot for it or found class specific gear (sandals). I'm fine with the Drak as it is, a taste of some of those classes kind left a bad taste in my mouth.
Starfire: There are two wolves fighting in each man's heart. One is Love, the other is Hate.
Ghost: Which one wins?
Starfire: The one you feed the most.
---Pathfinder

felixice

Post by felixice »

i know just create mor accounts i have 5 accounts alredy 3 shared tho
:D

Wolverine2

Post by Wolverine2 »

plz,someone think about this!!!!!!!!!Make it availible,i don't want to have to pay for 2 accnts:(

Kiya138

Post by Kiya138 »

More slots? Has been requested several times that I know of. To me it would be a really nice perk for ptp accts. possibly option to import 2 slots from a non paying acct, which would, of course, close the non-pay acct and items from the original 4 could not be transfered to the second set, unless earned after the merger.

Kiya/Kiri :hoho

Brad
Admin
Admin

Post by Brad »

Nice, but not really a short term doable thing. Many tools look for 4 chars, backups, billing, scenario variables, etc. Its more than just throwing up another menu option

Stormwind

Post by Stormwind »

Look at the bright side, back in Classic - MPGN and such you used to only have 2 characters...

-Stormwind
"Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you."

Kiya138

Post by Kiya138 »

okay, can see that in the long run not really worth giving more than 4 slots, how about discount for extra paid accts<G>

Kiya:hoho

Wolverine2

Post by Wolverine2 »

umm,yeah brad,it would kinda make it hard on you:/ you already have enough probs with banned accounts and trying to make it so members get more:/

felixice

Post by felixice »

also it wold be weird loging out and trhen when u login more crits that will drvie my freinds mad cause i dont chose one crit

vedwed
Title: THE MAD MENT

Post by vedwed »

Why would you need more than 4 slots? I mean if you gonna play all those slots you will never get one crit of decent size. Make a free account to see if you like the class, then roll up one of your paid slots to the crit you want.
More slots=more gear to get or shuffle around, which would lead to a million posts of complaints that peoples gear has poofed somewhere, which = more headache for Brad to deal with, therefore taking him away from what is really needed in the game.

Not a good idea in my opinion. Mind you this is just an opinion, so flame on if you must.

dragonmage
Title: Arg!

Post by dragonmage »

Heh, if there were more than four slots my main would be smaller than he is now...I already spend to much time messing around on my other crits, but not really getting them anywhere...I'd be more than happy with only two slots...lol
Koa/Padre/Driver/Beast