Fun to the game ? :)

If you have an idea post it here
Drewstr

Replying to Topic 'Fun to the game ? :)'

Post by Drewstr »

Everything this kid does disturbs me, personally. I can't believe i took the time to read this entire post thread.. Sounded like a "i'm a little #$%#$ and I don't want to grunt like everyone else in the game has for years" post to me...

This is the same game it used to be, just with a new scenario.. I enjoyed it in iEN and I enjoy it now.. If you don't enjoy it, then stop playing and quit posting retarded posts like these..

Yeah, I guess my post was pretty meaningless also..

Btw, I personally am totally quested-out with NL, I shutter to think we're trying to turn nork/cob into the same thing.. maybe we're just trying to get newer players adjusted to the "deeper waters."

Btw, killing things is how u advance your crit in this game.. always has been, always will be.
Auramancer
That WOLF is up to something SINister.

Crusher

Post by Crusher »

I thought you started off at level 70...
You'll never win... PLEAD INSANITY!

Moon

Post by Moon »

Ohhh. Im So sorry Mr.Drew. Havnt Realized you have played for 10 years :sarc .. Maybe ill Buy u a rose ;)

Of Corse you start at 70 Crusher .. :)
Last edited by Moon on Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mars: of course not

Dragonslayer

Post by Dragonslayer »

Originally posted by Moon
1. Change Somthing for the Lower Levels Like 1-10, For example, Make a quest for them to travel Around Nork. Example, They Get a quest from The School. Will tell them to Head Down the stairs to the east To find Steelflower, A person will await, Then he will lead u to a Trainer (maybe your Class) . The Trainer example " Will Say go To an Area to hunt, Maybe N-1? To get Skill 2 and level 2 Come back to me and ill reward u with a New skill OR somthing along those lines. Thats Just something i thought of. Something Else Might be a quest for Killing a Entire Level of a Dungeon. Or the items Nork People Like Eg. Mama,Reggie,Chipper, You Will get Some Reward for killing them ...NOT just the item u get off them. Basically Something to keep people Occuiped not just attacking monsters all day long. I can Say it gets boring, And others will agree.
1. I don't thik that woulkd add much, you already get abilities from trainers, but otherwise i don't think that people need to have a npc holding hands into a new dungeon.
What kind of reward would you want for killing lairs? they already give exp, and making them good for skill would only help to make lairs farmed.
Rewards for killing an entire lvl? skill, exp 'phat lewd'.
2. there's no 2, is there? why's there a 1.?

Drak is drak, it really hasn't changed in nork aleria in cob gameplay wise, so if you don't think those area's are fun, it's you, not drak.
Dragonslayer of PHNX

Cirion

Post by Cirion »

This whole thread is pretty ridiculous, more content for levels 1-10? How long a time is spent in the time between levels one and ten really. Why is it different now that you want to even accomplish anything in nork post level 20? As far as I can remember everyone was pretty much done in nork after level 18 unless you didnt have the money or were bored with cob, basically just screwing around. I mean, sure nork is fun to screw around in when youre past level 18, but no real gains are to be made there with the exception of lower km dungeons. Even with that Cob yields greater gains. Once to the certain level you are expected to move on to get further in the game. Same with Cob once a character gets past between level 30-50 depending on class, gear, friends, etc. You are expected to move on to the next level. Maybe if you would spend less time poking around in Nork and more time trying to advance, you could reap the rewards that NL has to offer. So my point is why add on to something that is and has been fine for a very long time. And for the lack of story line and quests in nork, all I have to say is try doing something for yourself and not asking/buying gear. The kings quest, km dungeons and lower norken dungeons offer plenty of challenge and story line for anyone less than level 20 and when soloing far beyond that of 20. Ask how many people actually did the quest to get into uther rather than being MT'd and you wont be impressed by the numbers. I guess really all I'm saying is before you complain about storyline and boredom, try everything first.
;|

Mihey

Post by Mihey »

I see that people still seize any oppportunity to flame someone and try to improve their standing at the same time... Gee.

Flisk's already handled it, the bashing is not necessary.
Mihey__PHNX

Merlin

Post by Merlin »

and i see that mihey still posting random junk :)

oh dear i might have just prooved mihey right, people do flame at first chance, first time for everything huh ;)

*Merlz*
Last edited by Merlin on Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elessar: karbeck is a sweety

Rygar

Post by Rygar »

If the game isn't fun anymore, play a different game. Try Vanguard when it comes out, im sure Brad won't mind. ;)

Rygar

Longbeard

Post by Longbeard »

Originally posted by Merlin
and i see that mihey still posting random junk :)
oh dear i might have just prooved mihey right, people do flame at first chance, first time for everything huh ;)

*Merlz*
Nah, see, Mihey is the only one that sees what's going on in forums,
So thats what he thinks is important to post on, not actual topic of the discussion,

his view is too much to do with "bigger picture" he just can not be bothered with actual topics and such. And remembering his posting in the past, if he is pressed to stand by any of his statements he will quickly produse: "I don't even play this game anymore".

So i am not even going to bother asking him what is it that he means by "improve their standing" but it does sound kinda cryptic to me.