New Killer quest

If you have an idea post it here
Hulk

New Killer quest

Post by Hulk »

How about a trade of other stat pots to improve upon your killer weapon? Like a combination of EP/Wis pots for +healer skills or EP/int pots for +ment skills. If NL items/tiers are supposed to phase out old stuff, I don't see why they are makeable into glowing, pgear and everything else but you still have to rely on chipper if you're a ment and want skill boost. Counterproductive when in a hunt to keep s witching out SS and staff. Or maybe there is already some implemented 0 round commands or something to pull ss and/or staff from belt to hand. I know of 1 command to pull first slot of belt to hand and none item specific pertaining to the belt.
Last edited by Hulk on Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gizmak666

Replying to Topic 'New Killer quest'

Post by Gizmak666 »

Check out http://kingdomofdrakkar.com/forums/read.php?TID=3370. There are commands to and from belt, sack, and pouch, and prolly others you all are keeping a secret. They may not be 'item specific' but you can set up your belt to always have your staff in the first slot and your killer in the second slot. Or something.

Oliveloaf__ICE

*edit: helps to spell yer name right :(
Last edited by Gizmak666 on Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crusher

Post by Crusher »

*RTB 4
belts ss to 5th slot
*BTR 3
draws staff from 4th slot
Form energyshield
form omgwtfbbq
*RTB 3
belts staff to 4th slot
*BTR 4
draws ss from 5th slot
You'll never win... PLEAD INSANITY!

Hulk

Post by Hulk »

lol already macroed them now but thanks anyway

max|pic

Post by max|pic »

this would be a good idea, becuase right now psi just get killers because of hte extra ep regen, i think it should be put in

Teh_Cheat

Post by Teh_Cheat »

Yeah, I can see where this could come in handy. Maybe trade chipper staff in with soem other items to sort of transfer the +2 mentalist skills over. This could also be done with a slith staff. Good idea though.
SIN