Healers and twigs

If you have an idea post it here
Stormwind

Healers and twigs

Post by Stormwind »

This seems like an obvious one to me, but here goes.

Since a mentalist can sense a twig at skill 14+ and see where it goes, wouldn't it make sense that a healer who actually made the twig should be able to do the same. Sort of a twig only sense for checking which twig is which?

I think it would greatly aid healers who have a plethora of twigs and have to remember which is which. After all when you take one out of sack or pouch they all move so its not like you can keep them easily organized.

-Stormwind
"Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you."

Astra

Replying to Topic 'Healers and twigs'

Post by Astra »

It would be an interesting idea, however i'm not sure its nescessary. If you cannot remember where the twig goes, can always throw it and reset until you find the right one. During mid-cob i learned not to keep more then 3 or so twigs on me anyways, due to frequent deaths to lairs. I spent too much time resetting twigs :)

Stormwind

Post by Stormwind »

True, but a high skill mentalist gets 20 tp locations that they never lose, regardless of deaths. Healers need to reset twigs with every strip except for whatever is in GH twig holders and thats no more than 2 with UGH.

I think high skill healers should get something comparable to somewhat balance this. Keep in mind the mentalist can ALSO keep twigs on them AND sense them to check lairs, etc.
"Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you."

Astra

Post by Astra »

Perhapse maybe twigs made by high skill healers wouldn't get stripped on death like sashes?

I'm happy with it atm but just an idea i'm throwing out...

Tirith
Title: The Raging Darge

Post by Tirith »

N-9 strip hex, mjorin portal, and aleria boat strips teleports. So you can't go as far as saying they NEVER lose them. But It sounds like a reasonable request.