Skill Notification

If you have an idea post it here
Chimera
Title: MoY Leader

Skill Notification

Post by Chimera »

okies this is just out of laziness but here we go. I was wondering if there was a possibility on you working on a program that would tell you when youve reached a skill. I havent really thought much about it but i was wondering if it would be an option, you would have the ability to turn it off in the preferences if you wanted. I dunno, it would kinda say something like "Congratulations! You have advanced to skill 21 in Polearm"? Just an idea :D
Chimera____MoY

max|pic

Replying to Topic 'Skill Notification'

Post by max|pic »

most people wouldnt even see it anyway and all you have to do is go up and check skills real fast =-p takes less then 2 seconds, if u are that lazy about knowing when u gain a skill then dont check, just keep going...

Chimera
Title: MoY Leader

Post by Chimera »

hehe, i get paranoid whenever i get close to a skill. Ill check skill like every 3 skills to see if im closer. So ya im pretty lazy and stuff :D
Chimera____MoY

Balmxmoe

Post by Balmxmoe »

And if you're too lazy to add such a simple, yet useful, feature to a game, don't do it. Just keep pumping out scenarios for people to buy and hope nobody notices.

C'mon, he was just doing what the forum is here for: offering up ideas. It was a good idea, too, so it's pretty rediculous that you'd call him lazy for it. That's like calling people who use the macro buttons lazy for not typing FORM ILLUSION WATER SOUTH.

PbT

Post by PbT »

What, you mean I DON'T have to type FORM ILLUSION WATER SOUTH every time?!

Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Originally posted by Balmxmoe

And if you're too lazy to add such a simple, yet useful, feature to a game, don't do it. Just keep pumping out scenarios for people to buy and hope nobody notices.
Did I miss the post where Brad announced he sold the game?:p

Duncan