GH Incentives

If you have an idea post it here
Bertster

GH Incentives

Post by Bertster »

1. UGH portal to a 2nd COB where post 30 skill players can gain skill while coining. Or,
GH access sets flag for crit to gain skill in current COB.

2. UGH Twig seller like in CC, LGH Twig seller with less potent discs

3. Monthly GH tokens and a new trader(s): Trade x number of tokens for various character enhancements ie race,sex,weapon spec,psi disc/tier basically the positive aspects from fating. The code for these already exists so should be relatively easy to implement. Not sure if possible: Improve weapons or other gear with discs.

ZhouYu
Title: Paladin of AWESOME

Replying to Topic 'GH Incentives'

Post by ZhouYu »

Originally posted by Bertster3. Monthly GH tokens and a new trader(s): Trade x number of tokens for various character enhancements ie race,sex,weapon spec,psi disc/tier basically the positive aspects from fating. The code for these already exists so should be relatively easy to implement. Not sure if possible: Improve weapons or other gear with discs.
I like this, but what about bonus to skill rather than weapon spec or psi disc/tier?

Also, exp would be nice. Give a guy a token (or more), amount of exp gained is dependant on level and amount of tokens. IE 1 token at level 20 gets you 5m, 2 gets you 11m, or something like that. Random numbers used as examples and all that. 3 would get you 17.5 and that kind of thing.

Or maybe just the skill thing. Paid training, I guess it'd be.
The music I want to hear is once again, whispered in my ear.

whirly

Post by whirly »

since healers and ments get the smallest amout of gold hps a month compared to figher classes why not throw in a few eps per month of gold. Eps cost 2 times as much to buy in CH then hps. just a idea not sure if its possible or not

Pipes87

Post by Pipes87 »

The ability to gain skill past skill 30 in cob would probably never happen unless combined with having nameless access. but if you think about it, they main reason u can't gain in cob/nork/aleria is because you become primal aka things in cob/nork/aleria are too sucky and ur too awesomely awesome to gain any sort of gains from them.

not to try and bash you Zhouyu but in the quests XP section you noted that finishing a quest doesn't give you experience because you don't learn anything but now ur saying that turning in a chip to some guy will give you experience? that doens't make sense to me
~Idun_____FATE

ZhouYu
Title: Paladin of AWESOME

Post by ZhouYu »

He teaches you some stuff about combat or something. It would make more sense for someone in GH to know a lot about combat and be able to teach you some stuff (IE, goblinoids never strike thusly...) than some random quest NPC like that one ring guy. Or Annalie or whatever.
The music I want to hear is once again, whispered in my ear.