Another New Portal

If you have an idea post it here
Chimera
Title: MoY Leader

Another New Portal

Post by Chimera »

What i think would be cool is a portal in lower gh to the ep pot seller. This would be another good thing for getting gh:)
Chimera____MoY

Andramelk
Title: Groovy

Replying to Topic 'A

Post by Andramelk »

whats wrong with running it, hell its not hard i honestly dont see why people want an mt there either
Last edited by Andramelk on Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Braindead

Replying to Topic 'Another New Portal'

Post by Braindead »

It's cuz they're LAZY Andra :-*

Braindead/Hermes

Mars
Admin
Admin

Post by Mars »

Not every idea is a good one game wise, but still please do not bash others for thier ideas

Remember: What is one man's junk is another's treasure.

Chimera

Post by Chimera »

ok umm i dont see why this is lazy again you have to think that this is laziness. I doubt that the people who want to get ep pots know the way or even can. I just maxxed my crit at level 1 and i dont have a level 15. I dont see why people say every thing is laziness if it is possible to walk it. I dont get why people that can easily run it and dont have a problem with the walk have to say it is easy:sarc . Ive tried that walk before and ive died to Kaxx before and ive screwed up on the way there before.
Chimera____MoY

Yeti

Post by Yeti »

"i dont know how to walk there" is exactly why this is a bad idea. There are already enough places in nork that 95% of the people have never walked to, why add another one?

-Yeti
If Practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, then why practice?
If ignorance is bliss, why aren’t more people happy?
What are those little things on the end of your shoelaces called?
and finally...

If money is the root of all evil then how come churches ask for it?

Dragonslayer

Post by Dragonslayer »

a portal to fh end would be almost the same as one to CH portal,the reward for going trough fh is the 'suvenir shop' and possibly mjorin. Fh is a decent fun place, and effectivly removing it would be removing a part of nork that is fun.
Dragonslayer of PHNX

Chimera

Post by Chimera »

ok umm first people dont know the way because of being too small or not wanting to risk getting killed by Kaxx. Ive walked it before and i dont remember it it wasnt very fun im surprised that kaxx didnt kill me. The newbs of the game that want to max at level 1 get and mt there if they ever decide that they wish to do that. If its considered laziness maybe thats just me im beginning to sort of see your point
Chimera____MoY

Anarion

Post by Anarion »

Many things in this game are designed for u to give to your secondary crits, not to get them your first time through. These items include yellow pots and ep pots. You are not supposed to access ep pot seller until you are at least lvl 15 or so. You are supposed to experiment some b4 u make a perfect crit.

Braindead

Post by Braindead »

That's a good point by Anarion. If first crits were intended to be maxed, you would be able to buy ep pots in Nork town. And if they don't care to wait until they are big enough, there is always the option of an mt there. No need to spend any time coding something that isn't really needed, I guess.

Braindead/Hermes