are MA's and barb's being left out??

If you have an idea post it here
Jord

Replying to Topic 'are MA's and barb's being left out??'

Post by Jord »

Originally posted by ozzfest

ya a big barb big MA a big pally we becuse i think a lvl 26 barb and MA or pally and under cant go to uc
Ozzfest:

I think it's time you stop talking about things you obviously know nothing about.

This level 26 Pally does just fine in UC. I actually enjoy UC better than Keep. So until you experience firsthand what you attempt to talk about, it's better to just keep quiet.

Jord

ozzfest

Post by ozzfest »

i sed under and if u are going to inslut me i am going to talk to sysop so u SHUT UP thank u and have a nice day

Jord

Post by Jord »

Ozzfest:

NO where were you insulted.
The comment stands. Have you been to these places you are spouting knowledge about?

If not, how can you say what level can or can not go to an area?

If you still think you are being insulted. Come talk to me

Jord

Doro

Post by Doro »

One more voice to add to the debate . . .

This lvl 26 Healer does just fine in UC-2, but sucks big time in UC-3.

I personally saw no insult in any of Jord's postings.

Doro___ASH
ho

Thundar__RELM

Post by Thundar__RELM »

Hmm this level 19 ma does just fine in uc-2 if I stay away from blob healers which is easy enough. I can go to uc-3 if I fight 1 or 2 crits at a time. I think Ozz that you have heard some really bad info and are talking without knowing. Unless you have grown alot since your very short time in RELM you are not even in cob so you for sure have not been to keep or UC. UC is not a psi only place. I see sticks there all the time. Have you been there to report that you have not seen sticks there? Have you been to the keep to say you have not seen psi users there? I am afraid that you probably don't even know what a quaz is and what it does to psi users. You see my ma is one shotted each and everytime I see one, if I don't run, so what do you think happens to psi users with even less hp. Even on UC-1 Quaz's hit for 800 or more through padded gear so what do you think happens on deeper levels. UC as with most of the game is about knowing how to play it with the class that you are. If you know how to avoid the spots where quaz's regen and how to stay away from Blob's you are fine. If you know how to exploit crits that are psi resistant then you are fine. Otherwise UC is not the place for you. In fact Cob is not the place for you. Cob is all about gear and gameplay. The same crit in the same gear can die 10 times a day or not at all for weeks at a time in the same place. It depends on how you play and how you use your crit. We all talk about the things we hear. That is in our nature, but you are carrying on an argument with several people that have been there and you have not and yet you are still trying to tell everyone they are wrong. Once you figure out the things you have heard are wrong it is much better to just give up or if you are honest enough to say look I heard wrong sorry. I promise you from first hand knowledge you do not need to be lvl 26 anything to go to UC. And I would prefer anyday to take a stick than an psi user of equal size. Psi users probably think the oposite. It is not because it was built for one or the other but because of what we know how to play the best. Just like I will take my ma to m-3 and find bnr's faster than an equal size ment almost everytime. I also know many psi users that play in the badlands. There are no areas that can not be handled by other crits if they know how to play.

Thundar__RELM

Watcher

Post by Watcher »

Originally posted by Thundar__RELM

Hmm this level 19 ma does just fine in uc-2 if I stay away from blob healers which is easy enough. I can go to uc-3 if I fight 1 or 2 crits at a time. I think Ozz that you have heard some really bad info and are talking without knowing. Unless you have grown alot since your very short time in RELM you are not even in cob so you for sure have not been to keep or UC. UC is not a psi only place. I see sticks there all the time. Have you been there to report that you have not seen sticks there? Have you been to the keep to say you have not seen psi users there? I am afraid that you probably don't even know what a quaz is and what it does to psi users. You see my ma is one shotted each and everytime I see one, if I don't run, so what do you think happens to psi users with even less hp. Even on UC-1 Quaz's hit for 800 or more through padded gear so what do you think happens on deeper levels. UC as with most of the game is about knowing how to play it with the class that you are. If you know how to avoid the spots where quaz's regen and how to stay away from Blob's you are fine. If you know how to exploit crits that are psi resistant then you are fine. Otherwise UC is not the place for you. In fact Cob is not the place for you. Cob is all about gear and gameplay. The same crit in the same gear can die 10 times a day or not at all for weeks at a time in the same place. It depends on how you play and how you use your crit. We all talk about the things we hear. That is in our nature, but you are carrying on an argument with several people that have been there and you have not and yet you are still trying to tell everyone they are wrong. Once you figure out the things you have heard are wrong it is much better to just give up or if you are honest enough to say look I heard wrong sorry. I promise you from first hand knowledge you do not need to be lvl 26 anything to go to UC. And I would prefer anyday to take a stick than an psi user of equal size. Psi users probably think the oposite. It is not because it was built for one or the other but because of what we know how to play the best. Just like I will take my ma to m-3 and find bnr's faster than an equal size ment almost everytime. I also know many psi users that play in the badlands. There are no areas that can not be handled by other crits if they know how to play.

Thundar__RELM
One shotted by a quaz on UC 1?

jeepers fellow <g>

I must be blessed to take a skill 14 ment and thief there and barely get touched. The only thing that killed my ment was a mummy commander after the ment got combat stunned <g>.

Thundar__RELM

Post by Thundar__RELM »

Yeah usually my ma does not take weapon damage on uc-1. There are 2 Quaz's though, well more accuratly 2 places where they regen. I suppose more than one could regen at a time. Both of them hit 650-1000 on a hit. They hide very well. If you stay away from them you are fine. If you go to them they will kill you. They rarely hit me for more than 800 but that is enough to one shot me.

Thundar__RELM

Thiefy

Post by Thiefy »

Thundar, VERY well said, I'm only level 22, and I can take ud-3 with ease, hell, I can do ok in ud4 solo if i take it 1-2 at a time as long as them quaz don't get me .. what Thundar said is very true, if you know how to play the area, and where to stay away from, you can do fine in any area, some places maybe harder for one class then others, that's the way it is, if you don't like the area, go somewhere else to hunt instead of comin here and b*tchin about it.

~~Thiefy__EDGE~~

ozzfest

Post by ozzfest »

what dosent say i dont have a brother in cob that gose by the name Trestmen__MoY

ozzfest

Post by ozzfest »

thunder ive growen so much when i joined RELM i waz lvl 12 or so and now im lvl 18 skill 14 ma with vamps, rb sash, slith robe kitty,bruce, shark boots ,3/3 ring's +38 hp helm and a lighting ammy

Thiefy

Post by Thiefy »

gear really doesn't mean much anymore Ozz... you can see lvl 13 ppl tryin to set up a reggie, failing 30x so they decide to buy one... pretty pathetic imo that you don't see many people walkin around who actually wait to get their gear til they deserve ... sad but true

ozzfest

Post by ozzfest »

i know lol

Kanak

Post by Kanak »

Originally posted by Thiefy

gear really doesn't mean much anymore Ozz... you can see lvl 13 ppl tryin to set up a reggie, failing 30x so they decide to buy one... pretty pathetic imo that you don't see many people walkin around who actually wait to get their gear til they deserve ... sad but true
It seems to be part of the DZ generation thing. Members of the Classic thru IEN generations don't seem to understad this new trend where every level 8 ment has 2 uzzzies and level 10 mas claim they earned thier Vamps by picking hearts from an inatimate vamp with thier big level 16 healer.

But the trend is dangerous and spreading.

If you don't believe me just look at DrakZones main banner
The mino, while looking innocently to the left, has reached back with his right hand and appropriated a Chipper staff.

:)

Demonaic

Post by Demonaic »

barbs are by no means left out...
there's many new additions to the barb class arsenal.
barbs get the only NATURAL frothed AS. which means they don't "need" ningi as much. they get fury rounds before the 'rapid punch'. They can now "arg". the class that i think is left out at certain gaps is healers.

it wasn't to tedious to get a healer to skill 15, but after that. o boy. bad news even fully paid up. i can kill all of timmy secret, and still gain around 1-2%. it's decent xp, but realy drains age and zaps. i have 456 ep atm. so zaps are used fully. steve ammy over rides uzi. and loriappa is TOO FARMED for this dinky 19/16 healer to get a chance at even TRYING to set up a hunt for it. i don't even realy care about the staff which people need for the new cc. i just want some good ep regen. heh. what size 'stick' is usualy needed to help on lori? and i've already ranted about zoo hogs, lair hogs, and the transubstantiated Demonaic which created me <G>

and as for uc-2, my healer still gets stunned through lvl 18 ps <16+kaldor>. The enmiss is bad because i have 0 cutters. and anything that blocks enmiss sucks in cob. there's atleast assault robes, and i have pa. but i don't have a ment's abs to prot ALL types of psi dmg. uc-2 is best left alone by healers untill skill 17+. would be nice not to be tempted to wear a stinking SER in uc-2 :D

ps group hunting healer and ment is very productive if both are skill 16 for paired ec and prots *S*
Last edited by Demonaic on Sun Aug 11, 2002 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-------------------------------------
LadyTrash
aka Frodo
ICQ - 112870456
DZ - ThatCorpse999