The Kingdom of Drakkar

The Kingdom of Drakkar
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:16 am 

Couple of ideas off top of my head:

Skill 37 Ankors energy has a chance to stun the opponent, similar to energyspear
Skill 38 Focused/Discerning Eye stack with Divergent Essence; they don't wink out when Divergent is cast
Skill 39 Delirium line has a boost in terms of lowering the opponent's "to hit" ; i.e., instead of lowering it by 100, lowers by 120 (made up #'s, obviously)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:19 pm 

Title: The Raging Storm
Apocalyptic Delirium actually already gets a +5% boost to damage and to hit penalty per skill from sk 35-39.

Unless you're asking for even more of a boost.

Brad wrote:
- We have overhalled the discipline system to allow us to scale disciplines based on skill levels. All disciplines (SL 30+) that have minimum skill levels associated with them now have a "base" skill level and a "best" skill level. Usually the spread is 5 skill levels. For each skill level above minimum you reach, you will receive a boost in the "power" of the discipline, generally this works out to be 5% per level. This boost affects ALL portions of the discipline (IE if its an armor +100 damage + 2000 effect, both get boosted). The only exception to this currently is when the discipline utilizes a "proxy weapon" to do the damage. Even in this case, however, the other portions of the discipline are boosted.. such as +hit +swing, etc.
We have worked on this to give us some more flexibility in the upcoming new SL38+ abilities.

Power and dominion are taken by the will, By divine right hail and kill

trav: you bad bad girl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:30 pm 

Darge wrote:
Apocalyptic Delirium actually already gets a +5% boost to damage and to hit penalty per skill from sk 35-39.

Unless you're asking for even more of a boost.

Sure, in line with the fire/ice damage increases that were recently added (those on top of the 5% improvement per level, that is). Not married to any of these specifics, or skill levels, mind you, just throwing out ideas.

Couple of others, gained at some skill level:

Greater elemental resists, not related to protfire/protice, that would also include resistance to tier based elements

Max strike, without the 3rd "swing" that pallies are about to get...2 would be great<G> (since thruststrike was added at 31 or 32, makes sense to make this quite a bit higher, perhaps at 38, or perhaps post 38 in SDC

Ability to cast akro shield on others, or perhaps a reduced timer on akro shield instead

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:27 pm 

For a top end skill boost for F/M id like to see an increased chance in each of the battlemage tiers going off

37 10% increas in retribution
38 10% increase in leech
39 10% increase in recovery

or somthing of the sort

tho i do like the idea of increased length of use on some of our tiers.

but these will do

Fighter/Mentalist:

37 - F/M Gains +5 to EP regen and +50 bonus floating EP
38 - F/M gains a large offensive armor penetration boost based on skill of weapon in hand, PARTY receives the boost based on F/Ms MENTALIST skill
39 - HASTE no longer runs the risk of damaging the target. Additional stress is involved in avoiding this