Thoughts about opening refuge up to levels 82 and above?

Serefin

Thoughts about opening refuge up to levels 82 and above?

Post by Serefin »

Unless scaling has changed dramatically they won't survive.

My FM died to _0's and _1's that you put up recently when you changed the map. He's fully geared at 95, maxed quirks, full party abilities. The only class that could probably pull this off is a Barb, possibly a paladin with any actual effectiveness and unless you've changed the hit/blocks, I doubt they can touch them.

Especially without Primal Form and Dark Knowledge, IF even then. I don't see why a level 82 would survive in a 95+ dungeon anyways... as you said they would have to complete the pre-req's... I assume you mean't 92, as 82 would be skipping SK completely.

Speaking of, you should think about possibly changing the aging of both Primal Form and Dark Knowledge, drastically lowering the amount they age, ESPECIALLY when combined, as it is almost completely useless to anyone not plat or just into plat, you can't do a 3-5 minute hunt without going ancient on a healer.

It would make for a good change since the %hp/ep bonus was added to platinum.

I'm not saying make it overpowered, but at least give 10-20 min between yp's, not 3-5 minutes.

I assume the new lairs won't be short, cutting a pwh cycle to drink a yp mid fight is dangerous. Especially multiple times per fight...

These 2 quirks are absolutely worthless to me, only used on Coro, they age everyone too fast, including my barb. I only use DK on coro honestly on my mains, Primal Form is completely neglected, not enough room to carry 20 yps on each crit to hunt for an hour and still have room for loot.

Never bothered putting them on any of my 7 94-95 alts either, because they have no use other than the one fight, that they really don't need the rewards from.