A few front end bugs:

Ken

A few front end bugs:

Post by Ken »

The H.U.D for the arcane exp (the green number that scrolls up the left side of your screen) only works if you have the arcane abilities window open.

In the preferences section, some text has been cut off.

It is "Righ" instead of "Right mouse button sends command line" in one section.
and
It is "Macr" instead of "Macro buttons activate on downclick" in another section.

In the create/edit macro interface, while the auto return button is present, the text "Auto return" is not.

and while this next bug is old, it is nevertheless still a bug. If you open the party abilities window and then open a second party abilities window, it will cause you to node out. :D

Serefin

Re: A few front end bugs:

Post by Serefin »

needs path is also not capitalized like Target Lock, same with Auto return, in the old client.

curiousredmonkey

Post by curiousredmonkey »

New Test Client: The yellow boxing is transposing itself onto none interactive images. I will often see a yellow box follow me around on a wall. I think it is happening when I mouse click to a doorway. The doorway box ends up on a wall and persists for awhile. I cannot get rid of it in a consistent manner, like moving the mouse over a different doorway, etc.

Thanks

curiousredmonkey

New Test Client:
  • The number of macro bars gets duplicated in the drop down over and over. So, Default and Group1 becomes Default and Group1 and Default and Group1 and Default and Group1 ...
The only way to get rid of these duplications is to exit the client.

P.S. It happens when you click the "Find Refuge" "or "Flee Refuge" macros.

P.S.S. Switching from slot 1 to slot 2 produced duplicates too. Slot1 was in IR and Slot2 was in NL1 when I noticed it. After slot1 died in IR, I switched to Slot2. He was in Ugh and then quickly went to NL. This is when I noticed the dups.
Last edited by curiousredmonkey on Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

curiousredmonkey

New Test Client:

Map clicks in IR are fast now, but they do not always take me where I clicked. Even when I click only one hex away I will sometimes end up 1 hex orthogonally to it. Clicked N and end up N and W or E. And when I click 4 hexes away, I rarely end up 4 away, instead it will be 1 or 2 or 3 or orthogonally or not at all.

Even charge or backstab will not make it to the target, even though they never left the screen. So target can be 3 away and charge will take me only 1 hex, and so a miss. If this is intended then, image how vulnerable backstab makes my thief because of it.

PS) It can also happen that a water slide occurs too...I click 3 away and end up 4 away. Seems to happen on anything more than a 2 hex click.

Brad
Admin
Admin

Post by Brad »

IR has "trap" hexes (mostly on carpet, but on others), similar to dense forest, that thwart movement, cause you to move around, etc.

(Normally they just slow you down, but if there is a way AROUND them (or somewhere else to move you), they will just displace you.

curiousredmonkey

Brad,

Thanks for the reply. I understand its intent and see that it is not a bug. :)

A thief's perspective...

Being displaced without some informative text (or sound/animation effect) made me think it was a bug.

Add a new message, something like "You have been displaced by primal forces."?

Maybe go even further. And place those traps *only* in long hallways?

Thanks.

Brad
Admin
Admin

Post by Brad »

Yeah... not sure i'm changing this, its designed as a spoiler for fast moving , and a challenge for the dungeon.

BarryNer

A few front end bugs

Post by BarryNer »

Mine looks like that. Alot of it are chips from rocks on mine but they look like bugs. GM just slacked off on the paint on these cars unfortunately.