Rott times

Nevyn

Rott times

Post by Nevyn »

Brad, the addition of 4X rot timers did indeed make it easier to loot in SK, however it also greatly reduced spawns in all area's making it more difficult for multiple groups to hunt area's. In some locations a single group can now easily over power the spawns.

I know you are trying to keep the no loot on rot in SK, however this solution is causing a lot of nasty side effects. please consider other options. At the very least can npc corpse rot and respawn be decoupled? or can we just have rot on loot?

Please, SK hunting area's are very small and there are currently a lot of people competing for them, we need all our spawns.

Nevyn

Re: Rott times

Post by Nevyn »

Also, please note that this rot time increase is also causing these same problems in other area's of NL not just SK.

Bubolacteus

Post by Bubolacteus »

I don't know if this has anything to do with the rot time changes, but I just spent an hour in the nl2 meadows and noticed that not 1 flower of any kind dropped for most of that time. I did finally get a strength flower to drop, but it was the only flower of any kind to do so. Usual experience in the past has been that temp pot flowers drop frequently and perm flowers occasionally. No temp flowers dropped at all.

Just surprised and wanted to mention in light of Nevyn's comment.

Bubolacteus

Post by Bubolacteus »

FWIW - back in meadows for another hour; temp pot flowers dropping again. No perm stat flowers this time, so Mars and Brad, you need to balance that one out too for those of us not yet 85 :)

Bubo

aashman/Anchises/Nakor/Silvertip