No XP Level 88

Cobra

No XP Level 88

Post by Cobra »

At lvl 88 I am not gaining any xp in silver or gold areas. Did I miss a quest somewhere? I've talked to all the NPCs I've seen so far.

Cobra

Brad
Admin
Admin

Re: No XP Level 88

Post by Brad »

Not sure if anyone has helped you in game yet Cobra, but "Walk the Stairs" from SDC2 as far up as you can go.

Somehow you must have been directly teleported into something/ or missed a stairway.

Brad

Tirith
Title: The Raging Darge

Post by Tirith »

He figured it out. Apparently upon hitting lvl 88, you go up from silver to black area? well, you must walk the stairs all the way to gold area before it gives you the progression enchant to continue gaining.

Brad
Admin
Admin

Post by Brad »

Right, but if you have walked them before, you should just be able to proceed normally up?

Right?

Teh_Cheat

Post by Teh_Cheat »

Silver level is available at 86. You're unable to step into the Gold level of the castle until 87. Once you've hit 88, you can descend into the Black L2 area.
SIN

Tirith
Title: The Raging Darge

Post by Tirith »

Yeah i got confused for a second, silver at 86, if you dont leave silver and play til you stop gaining, you stop gaining at 88, you have to go through gold and black area to the stairs i guess between black and the next area green? to continue progression.

Cobra

Post by Cobra »

It was odd, because I went up to the gold area too early and got teleported to twig trader is sdc3. So I wasn't expecting to have to walk all the way through gold and part of black to be able to get xp past 88. I checked out all of silver and gold, but there's nothing to indicate that progression is unlocked by going up stairs - in black or any other area.

You get potion in 1st area, book in 2nd, 88 is random stairs in black area.

Cobra

Darge
Title: The Raging Storm

Post by Darge »

Previous level/skill flagging stairs before 88 include the sk entrance and the stairs up to sk barracks, l3.

It's a pop up, instead of a message printed to scroll. It can get cleared very quickly from the screen as such.
SIN
My father was a wolf, I'm a kinsman of the slain, Sworn to rise again
I will bring salvation, punishment and pain, The hammer of hate is our faith
Power and dominion are taken by the will, By divine right hail and kill

trav: you bad bad girl