armor changes

skaarsonofhulk

armor changes

Post by skaarsonofhulk »

Hello brad, this isnt related to SK, but is to your AC changes, and being that i know your active in this section of forums i felt it was the best place to post. i am completely aware and understanding that SK is your current priority, and that alt 1/free accounts fall rather low on that list, so if you could just look into it when you have the time and have the expansion where it needs to be, itd be greatly appreciated. i have noticed since the changes took effect that on all of my crits my damaged received, and hits through armor have drastically increased, enough to where my hunting areas on 3 different duos have had to be replaced with areas i had been hunting at much smaller sizes, for instance a 16/12 barb and 17/14 healer who were capable of hunting n6 with little to no damage/hits taken, are now unsurvivable in n6, n5secret, and even n4 hits through enough to die if heal isnt stacked. i took the same barb to n1 fully geared and left him for about 20 mins and he was hit enough and damaged enough to never fully recover hp from natural regen. i had miss interpreted what you had said on the armor post, having thought that your changes were only going to effect post cob AC's and damages, so i had PM'd mars when this happened to ask if i had missed an update or inform of a bug if i hadnt, where he told me it was correct. so i know that it wasnt just bad luck for me these past couple times. i know this was done to fix an issue that has been around for a while and greatly affects the game in more advanced scenarios, so i ofcourse do not expect it to be reversed. just wanted to bring it to your attention, and if you could look into AC of nork armor, and perhaps adjust slightly when SK is as it should be, those of us playing in alt1 would greatly appreciate it. thank you

Brad
Admin
Admin

Re: armor changes

Post by Brad »

Thanks for the thoughts.

Yes, in order to create a system that does not top out ( or roll over ), the days of armor being 100% are over. We are more back to the model where defense is reflected in armor, misses and weapon blocks.