2016-02-13 Deployment

Brad
Admin
Admin

2016-02-13 Deployment

Post by Brad »

Deployed to GH, NL1, NL2

- All the previous changes to the combat model ( previously on NL2 )
- New GOLD limits are implemented for these 3 scenarios. Please report any issues. ( Don't carry more than the previous limits to any of the other scenarios for now )

SK (NL2)

- SK treasure tables have been updated to both fix existing errors and add additional drop types
- More combat tuning
- Issue resolving post 88 exp gain fixed

Bubolacteus

Re: 2016-02-13 Deployment

Post by Bubolacteus »

Brad - Just wanted to provide feedback on my experience with latest release in NL1. Have been trying to level from 81 to 82 in ice titan lair, started in NL2 where my platinum bonuses could help me get there faster than in NL1. With the release of SK I couldn't survive the ice from the serpants, but rather than complain I decided to bite the bullet and go through the slower progression in NL1. Now that you have released the same ice damage in NL1, I cannot do that. Asked for help from my guild to get some ice ablation rings, and lo and behold, even 86/87 healer crits were decimated by titan in a single round. My 3 lvl 81 crits went down too, and I can rationalize that as the price to pay for getting the rings (wish more than 1 or 2 would drop tho). Seems to me that was a little harsh since those high level healers were eaten. Just a request from someone who is trying to get to level 85 so I can possibly join in the expansion and move on while the player base is still active in that area.

1. Please look at tweaking ice titan so that those players with higher level crits (85+) don't get 1 shotted and eaten by him
2. Consider tweaking him by alt (NL1 vs NL2)
3. Reduce his damage while leaving ice damage the same and let the faster rounds in Bonus Lands make up for the danger

Thanks for the eforts to bring something new into Drak again. It is appreciated by all of us.

Nakor/Anchises/Silvertip/aashman