New MA Grips - Review

Nevyn

New MA Grips - Review

Post by Nevyn »

Update -Was finally able to kill the Basilisk with a combined effort from KAOS and WOLF. Thank you Ken and Wolf for the assist.

MA gauntlets
*Defense is a very large increase over Rift guardian drop
*Offense is however worse than the level 70 rift titan gloves damage on these items should be turned up a good bit - suggest 25%+ and retest

Combat Notes from Solo game play - 86/41 MA with top gear and New gloves using Chi MajorShield self buff

* Using JumpStrike and the defense increase from gauntlets I was able to engage 7 creatures solo in caves and survive well, though kill speed felt slow vrs guards. IH held up esp when using primal form. Will be testing with Chi Sweep later also and post results.

* Kill speed was not fast but still enjoyable, Mine guards need Hps adjusted down 1/3ish if they are used in solo area with gains adjusted appropriately.

* If I tried to use Rapid punch with anything more than one or two enemies I was dead very quickly or drinking very very quickly. this was not a viable tactic except for during very small engagements.

Result:
I think the defense on the gloves is where you wanted it resulting in the play style you wanted to encourage with more over the top offensive abilities only being easily used in a group setting.