SK - Update 6

Nevyn

SK - Update 6

Post by Nevyn »

Brad, did some testing last night in SK with the silver and gold armor NPCs in the 86 and 87 required area's. I was running a group consisting of 1 healer, 1 Ment, 1 Pally, 1 barb. Buffs used are Crystal Regen, Pally Armor Buffs, Gift of Healing, and energyshield. Gear used was top end for all characters prior to SK being released. Ment and healer are level 87/41 and Pally and barb are 86/41.

Silver armor

NPC Offense:
These NPCs are still one shoting healer and ment however do not seem to hit my Characters very often their damage may do better with a slight tweek up on the to hit and doing less damage on the high end of their range. Damage was fine on the low end of their range pending further adjustment to how often they are hitting players, however it may need to go up if they do not hit more often.

NPC Defense:
The Melee defense on these NPCs is still to high as they are untouchable by either the barb or the melee and I was unable to connect. Most all melee hits were blocked by armor with a rare weapon block thrown in. AC needs to be tuned down if melee are to be able to contribute in this area

The Psi defense I will test more today on specific resists, however ment and healer were able to kill with Enmiss damage and Assault damage from tiers. the two of them were the only way to slowly work my way to the castle

Hit Points on these Npcs seemed like it maybe a high depending on the speed of game play you are trying to achieve in this area as it does take good bit of time to kill them.

Gold Armor

NPC Offense:
These NPCs are one shoting healer and ment every time they manage to connect past AC and should have damage range lowered in much the same way as the silver NPCs. However, new gear may mitigate some of the necessity of changes to either NPC group once it is in the game.

The Melee defense on these NPCs was still to high and they are untouchable by either pally or barb

The Psi Defense was the same as above for silver NPCs

The Hit Points for the gold area seemed significantly lower than the NPCs in the silver area however also may need to be adjusted up or down depending on speed of game play trying to be achieved.

Nevyn

Re: SK - Update 6

Post by Nevyn »

just did some testing down in Cave area with Basilisk. Mine Guards are one shoting on a more regular basis than the 86 area with silver armor.