Basilisk Lair

max|pic

Basilisk Lair

Post by max|pic »

Hello Brad,
I posted about baskie not being a "mini boss" before, and I have seen he has been upgraded since I killed the first time. He was a hard lair for most groups before, but now he is a monster.
Tonight we killed baskie with a group of 4 healers, 3 ments, 2 pallies, and 1 barb. His damage has been increased to the point that ments are not welcome in the lair due to all three ments being one shot. The pallies were able to hit him about 4 or 5 times each during around about 25 minute lair. During that time the pallies were not even able to completely break his armor. The barb I was told hit maybe 10 to 15 times during the fight. So the only true damage done was by healers. The ments died to fast, and the pallies and barb couldn't hit enough to do anything. The healers were close to being one shot, but they survived.
The hitpoints baskie has has also been raised, which I can understand, but currently, the basilisk "mini boss" is a healer only lair that is probably slightly less difficult than ozo.
The armor, tested again tonight, is also still not worth wearing if it was supposed to be in the first place.
Is there any way to get baskie "re-tweeked" for a third time?

Also, if baskie was ever planned to be turned back to red, he wanders almost everywhere in the caves, and most people couldn't/wouldn't get gear back if he goes red again. Just incase you did plan on moving him back to red at some point at current power.
This is my feedback, I know it sounded like complaining, but I did not mean for it to sound that way.
If it is going to be a guild hunt lair, then it should be said it is a guild hunt lair.
If it was meant to be a "mini boss," then it needs to be changed dramatically.