First Area Solo/Duo Perspective

King1

First Area Solo/Duo Perspective

Post by King1 »

I'll preface this with my crits. I'm running 2 Barbs both 85/40 and near quirk maxed on both. I currently can only use either my Killers or brooms. With the new area we already cannot use the brooms because of the silver limitation put on the natives/hunters. Now I must use my killers which do around 1/2 the damage as my broom. It takes me around 15-20 rounds to kill a single native/hunter with both barbs focusing. In the meanwhile the few hits I do receive are for 5k+. First zone is absolutely not solo friendly in any way.

Obviously there are a few ways to help the people who are not running 10 man parties like who have currently posted here.

1. Remove the silver limitation to allow us to do some damage.

2. Lower AC even further and maybe drop health down. (Don't do this unless our only weapon options remain Killers/Fire Spear)

3. Lower damage dealt but make it more frequent. Less spikes in damage and more consistent attacks.

Brad
Admin
Admin

Re: First Area Solo/Duo Perspective

Post by Brad »

Hmmm good feedback, something to thunk on.

Teh_Cheat

Post by Teh_Cheat »

Another option would be to allow us to improve our killers past the SDC +12 buff to make them comparable to the brooms/spears. They don't necessarily need to be made equal due to the rarity/difficulty in obtaining the broom/spear, but at least not obsolete as they are currently.

Most classes are skilling in Staff/Throwing because the top two weapons in the game fall under the Staff skill. It'd be nice to bring back the variety that the killers offered while also not sticking us with older reused graphics.
SIN

max|pic

Post by max|pic »

Brad did put a new weapon in game, but it is also non silver. So it cannot hit them either.

toddmo

Post by toddmo »

Went in for a bit last night.

Healer 85/40, max qwerks, constant 1 shots.
Barb 85/40, constant 1 shots at 12k health.