Mobile Bugs / Crashes

A forum for discussing potential mobile/cross platform ports of the Drakkar Client
flisk
Admin
Admin
Title: King of Drakkar

Mobile Bugs / Crashes

Post by flisk »

Use this to report bugs or crashes.

Please also let us know what mobile device you are using.

flisk
Admin
Admin
Title: King of Drakkar

Re: Mobile Bugs / Crashes

Post by flisk »

Kindle Fire

upon death you see your corpse as well as your living self

when you die to a monster your HP is something crazy like 4294967290/40

The random sound "aaaahhhhh!" scream comes out as a chirp, like it's not playing the full sound file. Happens often on N-1.

Parts of Nork -3.5 kicks you out of game AND lobby. Seems to be where there is a great deal of animation (from lapping water), like it can't render that much animation. It does not happen right away, but after continuous movement it will boot you out. Looks like Middle of Frore does this too (where the lava and water are).

Odin89

Post by Odin89 »

Lg Optimus f7 4glte

When u run lobby and launch a crit, then return to lobby and launch a different crit, the 2nd launched crits empty gear slots will fill with the images of the first crits gear. Only images that cannot be put in hand as they don't exist on the crit. But if the gear slots are not empty bug is non effective. Also with switching and launching crits the hp and eps in status menu and HUD are carried over to the next launched crit as well, also just image of numbers tested pally and ment. Ments hp was reading 616 ep 0 but in actuality all my 395 eps were still there and only 366 hp just gets an improper reading. Not with stats tho just hp/ep. Str, int etc are displaying correctly after crit launch.

Using .apk for android

Odin89

Post by Odin89 »

When game lags instead of somewhat buffering and catching up like on pc, the apk freezes up. Very frustrating to b in a zoo and swing twice for the game to freeze, is not my signal, have a very stable 3g/4g cdma/lte data connection. When i set phone up for tethering i play on laptop using the phones data connection. Flawlesly. Is not ram, i have 657mb free and drakk takes a small amount to run. I love the game, and hope the devs are still wrking on apk!! Still very playable btw, crashes do not happen constantly. Think its amazing how far its came, love eveything about the apk other than only having 9 macros/disfunctional search command/no in game speach/no pms in lobby, and lobby notification sound would b sweeeet. Maybe a seperate window for lobby so you dnt have to leave game. Altogether very nice work, ty

Myrddin
Title: Myrddin__MoY

Post by Myrddin »

I downloaded the APK file and installed it on my Blackberry Q10.

The app loaded fine, but when I go to login, I get "Network IO"

Brad
Admin
Admin

Post by Brad »

Hmmm does the blackberry require anything special to do network operations?

Not familiar with it.

Myrddin
Title: Myrddin__MoY

Post by Myrddin »

Not at all. It seems to work just as any android phone. It will run any app from android. Does the KoD app use Google play or any other app for anything? Blackberry has its own "store" so any connection with Google play or android browser would error.

Myrddin__MoY

Danny31004

Post by Danny31004 »

Hello ya'll, here's what I've found
As a new character when I tried to use MA skill without any weapon or gaunlets, it wouldn't work. It was a brand new character.
And there is no picture for FS hally, it just comes out invisible. I was only in nork.
And after you log out of 1 character, if I tried to go into another one, it would just freeze and FC the game. Now I play with my win 8.1 tablet using my phone connection in my little box (truck)
Hope this helps a little. But it was a pain to play and sometimes I lagged even at lte speeds.

Wolverine2

Post by Wolverine2 »

Danny,
The MA bug has been known. I brought it to Mars and he said they didn't know how to fix it or something along those lines. As for the other stuff, IDK.

Danny31004

Post by Danny31004 »

Oh really? Okay. Didn't know since it wasn't posted. I got a laptop now but haven't been on since I am busy ATM. Will get back in when things settle...