Page 2 of 2
06/21/2018 - SENSE and LOOK AT ITEM changes
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:47 pm
SENSE (and items marked AUTO-SENSE) will now do a full "look at" during the examination process. This will show the additional properties previously only view able when looking at an item.
New Early Game Improvements!
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:49 pm
In an effort to smooth over the early hours of play, we have made the following early game improvements:
- For MOST deaths before level 12, there will be no item loss
- Experience and Skill gains are greatly increased. The new Base Levels are 3X in Nork 1 and Alera, and 5X in Nork 2
04232019 - Host Item Handling Improvements
Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:50 pm
- We have updated the way items are stored/dropped during a character death to use a different method of item tracking. Please report any issues to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The backend is now compatible / synced with the PocketDrakkar version of the backend
- Experimental code is now in place to "highlight" broken/unusable items that you may be holding/wearing.
12092019 - Host Update
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:52 pm
1) As creatures "Age" in the game, they will begin to receive an experience bonus. This can be up to 3X their base value. Check out less hunted area for those more rare creatures!
2) Findfriendly has been broken for a while, and has been converted to use a new internal system designed for an upcoming expansion. A findfriendly creature should now behave more like a pet (follow you, attack, etc). Please post any feedback here.
Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:16 pm
- There is a helpful new NPC in IR
- Fixed a performance issue in IR with ground items
- Fixed an ground item poof issue in NL
03202020 - Arcane and Party health boost fix
Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:48 pm
- The arcane and party based health boosts were getting clicked by "cap" of health boosts. This has been fixed (All scenarios)
04212020 - New frontend crash fix
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:46 am
A new frontend was been posted:
https://www.drakkarzone.com/downloads/D ... taller.exe
This fixes the issue that caused use of area effect disciplines (or other combat results) to crash the frontend. This may have been the cause of several other crash forms.
The lobby version has not changed but the game version will be 4.35rc1 with the April 20th date on it